Problem: Rubl.com Java games do not work with default settings of the new Chrome browser
As of April 2015, starting with Chrome Version 42, Google has added an additional step to configuring Java plugin to run, the Rubl.com players, who used desktop Java applets to play the games had troubles to load client applets with this browser. There is still a Java support in Chrome, but you need to do additional simple steps.
Enabling Java in Chrome Version 42 and later
- Run Google Chrome browser
- In your URL bar, enter: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
- Click the Enable link for the Enable NPAPI configuration option.
- Click the Relaunch button that now appears at the bottom of the configuration page.
Other ways to play Rubl.com Games
- Consider alternatives to Chrome as soon as possible. Instead, we recommend Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari as longer-term options.
- Install and play mobile version of all the games on your phones and tablets
- Play HTML5 - based games, we are working hard to have all the game clients on this new technology
- Install and play Windows version of all popular games, such as Gin-Rummy, Backgammon, Cribbage
How can I play all the games in the future?
You should not worry about future possibility of playing the games - all Rubl.com players can play all the games now and in the future. We have currently 4 types of gaming clients, Java browser-based, Windows applications, Mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and for Android and HTML5 browser-based games.First, it is possible to select other browsers. Also, we are about to implement all the games with html5 standard, that allows you to play the same games on desktops and mobile devices. Currently Gin-Rummy is ready and all other popular games, such as Dominoes, Cribbage, Backgammon and all others will be up soon. Or you can install Windows game applications.
Read more about Java plugin in Chrome